May 18, 2016
- Cape Coral hits a new peak in sales for 2016, closings were 450 last month. More than 2015 by nearly 4%!
- Inventory continues its decline, active single family homes in Cape Coral are 1673. Down nearly 7% from the previous month.
- Second month that price appreciations have remained in the single digits (6.7%), the average sales price in Cape Coral is $255,000.
- Cape Coral inventory is 3.7 months, with an average list to sale ratio of 97%.
- Cape Coral permits up 35% over 2015 (same time period) and a jump of 20% in one month, with an estimated value of $22 million.
- The Fort Myers is up nearly 10% from last month, inventory continues to decline while average sales prices rose by nearly 9% ($313,000).
Share this post with your friends