- Cape Coral closed sales hitting another peak at 451, 13% more than 2015.
- Active inventory in Cape Coral dropped again last month by 7%, there were 384 new active single family homes on the market last month and 504 went off the market! Strengthening our seller's market.
- Cape Coral waterfront lot sales rose by nearly 40% and gulf access lot prices increased by 30% in one month ($181k)
- Cape Coral is proposing an underground electrical and communication service concurrent with the North 2 UEP. A meeting will be held today from 6-8PM at the Christa McAuliffe Charter School.
- o The cost is expected to be approximately $7k per parcel not including the cost to connect to the underground electrical service.